[b-hebrew] Akhenaten and Hebrew religion

Brian Roberts formoria at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 20:54:53 EDT 2004

What if an exodus event took place at the end of Akhenaten's father's
life?

Akhenaten had broken away by then. at least religiously, his
henotheistic views being well-documented before his father's death. What
if Psalm 104 carries echoes of the Hymn to the Aten because the
departing Hebrews took it with them?

R. Brian Roberts