[b-hebrew] anti-prophet

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Dec 30 13:06:30 EST 2004

Any “anti-prophet” movement would have had to have been post about 400 BC when the last of the Tanakh was written. There is nothing in Tanakh that in anti-prophet per se, rather plenty that is anti-false-prophet.

I haven’t studied the post Tanakh works, is there anything in those works that would have been construed as “anti-prophet”?

Karl W. Randolph.