[b-hebrew] Experimental feature for Unicode/XML Tanach

Lutz Bauer LBauer at t-online.de
Thu Dec 30 09:11:47 EST 2004

Dear Christopher,

You've done a great job! Marvellous tool! I like especially the
possibility of reducing the text to consonants only - and it works
very fast!

But: I entered the following, to make a little test:

"http://www.cvkimball.com/Tanach/TanachSearch.xml?gen1:1-1:31"

Result:

"Last verse, 31, not found in Genesis chapter 1 of 30 verses."

However, when I entered "?gen1:1-2:1" I received the proper amount of
31 Verses. What's wrong here?

Many greetings from the Blackforest,

Lutz.

lbauer at fh-furtwangen.de