[b-hebrew] logograms--an ode to Hebrew

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Dec 24 00:45:54 EST 2004

Chris:

Good question. But we can also put it on its head, what warrant is there for believing that there wasn't a linguistic continuity between the before-Babel speech and after-Babel language of a certain chosen line?

I submit that the answer to either is merely a matter of faith, as there is a dearth of information to answer one way or the other.

Karl W. Randolph.