[b-hebrew] Genesis 3:15 and order of ideas

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Dec 22 18:02:37 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "George F Somsel" <gfsomsel at juno.com>

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:42:48 -0500 "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph at email.com>
> writes:
> > George:
> >
> > Why didn't you mention its use in Genesis 4:1?     ;-)
> >
> > Karl W. Randolph.

Nah, I don't expect you to think as I do. If everyone thought alike, I don't think we would enjoy it.

The use of HRH, in the form WTHR, just popped into my mind, as I remember reading it there. I did not search for the term.

Anyway, I asked the question above in jest, and I hope you take it as such.

Karl W. Randolph.