[b-hebrew] Genesis 3:15 and order of ideas

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Dec 22 16:39:56 EST 2004

The way I heard it, Hebrews was a collaborative work between Paul and Luke: Paul supplied the ideas, Luke is excellent use of the Greek language. Sorry, I can't supply sources, other than to say that it supposedly got the information from tradition.

Did Paul think more as a Greek or Hebrew? Seeing as he was brought up in Jerusalem probably since his bar mitzvah, it could very well be that he was more Hebrew thinking than Greek. There's a hint even that Joseph who carried Jesus' cross may have been Paul's father.

Karl W. Randolph.