[b-hebrew] Isaiah 64:4

Sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 11:53:02 EDT 2004

Dear Harold and George,

I did mean Is 64:4 in the English Bible and my
question particularly is about the phrase "O God". In
KJV I have "O God" in NKJV and others I have "A God",
in JPS (Is 64:3) "A God" and in the Qumran scroll
translation "O God". So I am wondering what is the
exact translation from Hebrew, is it "a God" or "O
God".

I truely appreciate your help.

God Bless,
Sujata