[b-hebrew] Warning regarding attachments

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Tue Aug 31 09:43:14 EDT 2004

b-haverim,

I just noticed in reading a post  that this forum is permitting
attachments unlike many other lists (Hmm -- how observant!  I've probably
seen such many times).  I had the misfortune recently to receive an
e-mail from a friend whom I thought was exercising his sense of humor in
attaching a particular file.  Unfortunately, it contained a virus.

DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHEMENT UNLESS IT IS NOTED IN THE BODY OF THE TEXT BY
NAME !!

george
gfsomsel