[b-hebrew] Ark of the covenant

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Mon Aug 23 18:20:58 EDT 2004

Marianne:

If as you claim below, Exodus mentions phenomena consistant with the Theran eruption, and those phenomena were also connected timewise with Ahmoses' attack on the Hyksos' strongholds, you have just made my point that the Exodus under Moses occured under the last or next to last Hyksos pharaoh (next to last, if the pharaoh of the Exodus was killed as mentioned in Exodus, and his successor ruled for only a short period before being expelled).

Karl W. Randolph.