[b-hebrew] Ark of the Covenant

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Aug 20 13:50:41 EDT 2004

Marianne:

Evidences I pointed to in an earlier message included that the pharaoh gave Joseph an Egyptian name, that Joseph’s wife was the daughter of a priest of an Egyptian god, not a Semitic god, that apparently Joseph lived some distance from the Delta and so forth. You may not consider it “beyond a doubt” but all the clues, taken as an aggregate, paint a pretty strong picture.

Karl W. Randolph.