PS Re: [b-hebrew] Re: Davka

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Aug 16 11:04:27 EDT 2004

ie; that the Torah is not holy because of the law (I think this statement was put on the floor previously, I'm not at my home computer, I can't check), but that the law is just a means that is contained in the Torah, DAVKA for the purpose, etc.......

Shoshanna

  I think I said something like:  "The law is davka to enable us to approach the holiness...."

  Meaning that the law is ESPECIALLY (my definition), or PRECISELY (Yigal's definition) for that purpose....

  Shoshanna