[b-hebrew] Hebrew-French Lexicon

emmanuel.le4 emmanuel.le4 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 30 01:57:56 EDT 2004

Weingreen's "a practical Grammar for classical Hebrew" is in French: "Hebreu
Biblique Methode elementaire".
Other publications:
Lexicons:
Dictionnaire de la Bible Hebraique    Ennery M.
Dictionnaire Hebreu-Francais     Sander Ph et Trenel I.
Dictionnaire d'hebreu et d'arameen Biblique    Reymond Ph.
Introductions:
Cours d'hebreu Biblique    Pegon D.
Grammaire Hebraique Abregee    Touzard J.

I'm sorry I can't give more details on the publishers, I don't own these
books, but found them in a catalogue, and they don't give the publishers and
ISBN. Try http://www.librairiechretienne.com/ for some of them, or the
French Bible Society.

Yours

Emmanuel Durand