[b-hebrew] testing

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 02:09:06 EDT 2004

I hope it's alright to post this to the list - no apparent reason it should
have been private.  In fact, I bet the second of Paul's posts is the same
one to the list.

I checked and I don't have encoding set to UTF-8, had it set to soemthing
else.  So I jsut fixed that - let's try again.   If this doesn't work I
should probably remove and reinstall Hebrew - though I think the key board I
have installed is keyman.

ששששננננגגגגשששש

Yours,
Dora Smith