[b-hebrew] Hebrew support installed - which Hebrew do I enable?

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 01:27:01 EDT 2004

OK, I installed Peter Kirk's language support pack.  In addition to that
uniscribe file.

I'm scared to try control panel international settings again, so I opened
Internet Explorer.

Yesterday when I right clicked in IE and clicked on encoding I did not find
Hebrew.

Today I find four versions.  Do I enable Hebrew ISO, Hebrew visual, Hebrew
logical, or Hebrew Windows?   If I want to be able to post to the list in
unicode that everyone can read?   Or can I enable more than one?

I already have Unicode selected - do I leave that selected as well?

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra at austin.rr.com