[b-hebrew] Variants of YHWH in the BHS Text

David P Donnelly davedonnelly1 at juno.com
Sat Sep 27 15:15:16 EDT 2003

Peter Kirk said:

In my scholarly opinion,
rather than belief,
this is already happening.

What is probably the original pronunciation is well known,
and some people pray to God using that name.

I don't suggest this has any  special  significance.

Dave asks Peter Kirk:

Are you allowed to make known
"what is probably the original pronunciation" of YHWH,
on this discussion board?

Dave Donnelly