[b-hebrew] Variants of YHWH in the BHS Text

David P Donnelly davedonnelly1 at juno.com
Sat Sep 27 15:08:18 EDT 2003

Jason Hare says:

All I have to say is that I was not /off/ in my assumption that Dave
 was  trying to corner us with Sacred Name propaganda.

So, I will sit back down now.

Point is made.

Dave Donnelly

I am not a member of what is commonly called a Sacred name ministry,
although I have been affected by their teachings.

I am not sure that this discussion board wants to hear what ministry a
person is associated with?

I did think that how YHWH was pronounced has been discussed on the
b-hebrew Archives,
and could be discussed at the present time.

Dave Donnelly