[b-hebrew] Journal

A L Landman Landmal at unisa.ac.za
Mon Jul 14 08:56:27 EDT 2003

I am on the editorial staff of an accredited journal (Journal for Semitics ISSN 1013-8471) that is devoted to all aspects of Semitic studies. It has been published in South Africa since 1989. Past copies of the Journal are available cheaply ($10 each)(we are running out of office space!). If anyone is interested, kindly contact me off-list at landmal at unisa.ac.za
Andre Landman
Department of Near and Far Eastern Studies
University of South Africa