[b-hebrew] Biblical Greek and Hebrew reference books for sale

Gary F.Daught gfdaught at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 12:59:30 EDT 2003

Greetings. I am doing a little thinning of my library, and have a
number of EXCELLENT/LIKE NEW CONDITION biblical Greek and Hebrew
reference books for sale. Please email with any questions. Prices
quoted without shipping (your choice, extra from 85711). I accept money
order, paypal or personal check (once cleared). The only reason why I
am selling the language works is because I recently purchased computer
software that serves the same purpose. If you know of any other
buy/sell/trade email lists oriented more specifically to scholarly
books please let me know. Thanks!

Gary F. Daught
Tuscon, Arizona
gfdaught at cox.net
http://members.cox.net/gfdaught

BIBLICAL HEBREW
* The New Brown-Driver-Briggs-Gesenius Hebrew-English Lexicon (coded
with Strong's numbers), Hendrickson Publishers. I have added Hebrew
alphabet fingertabs for easy searching. hardbound $15

* The Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance of the Old Testament.
George V. Wigram, Zondervan. hardbound $20 (I will bundle with
Englishman's Greek Concordance [below] for $30!)

* Konkordanz zum Hebraischen Alten Testament (Concordance of the Hebrew
Old Testament). Gerhard Lisowsky, Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft. I have
added Hebrew alphabet fingertabs for easy searching. hardbound $25

* Analytical Key to the Old Testament (four volumes). John Joseph
Owens, Baker Book House. hardbound $100 LIKE NEW!

NEW TESTAMENT GREEK
* Synopsis of the Four Gospels (Greek-English Edition). Kurt Aland,
United Bible Societies. (Note: This is not a Gospel harmony but a true
Gospel parallel. Also, CBD sells an English-only edition for $19. This
is the Greek-English edition with the Nestle-Aland 26th ed/UBS 3rd ed
Greek text and RSV English text. ) hardbound $20

* The Englishman's Greek Concordance of the New Testament. George V.
Wigram, Zondervan. hardbound $15 (I will bundle with Englishman's Old
Testament Concordance [above] for $30!)

* A Parsing Guide to the Greek New Testament. Nathan E. Han, Herald
Press. hardbound $8

* Style and Discourse: With special reference to the text of the Greek
New Testament. E. A. Nida et al. Bible Society. softbound $3

NEW TESTAMENT GREEK GRAMMARS
* A New Short Grammar of the Greek New Testament, 10th Edition. A. T.
Robertson and W. Hersey Davis, Baker Book House. softbound $6

* The Elements of New Testament Greek. J. W. Wenham, Cambridge
University Press. softbound $5 (some highlighting in the earlier
chapters)