[b-hebrew] Re:2Sam1:15:16, temporal sequence

Paul Zellmer pzellmer at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 13:55:33 EDT 2003

No need to apologize, Doris.  I personally think this explanation works even
under the strictly linguistic view of the text.  The critical interpretation
credits the author, the linguistic credits David himself, speaking at the
time.

Your previous post just didn't clarify your complete thoughts on the matter.

Paul Zellmer