virus alert

VALEDICTION info at valediction.com
Wed May 29 22:26:55 EDT 2002

Thanks for the info, Bryan...

I found the virus, deleted it, and then deleted it permanently from my
Recycle Bin... but it's like a bad nickel... it just keeps re-appearing when
I run the search on that file name... are you sure the one that was on your
computer is completely gone?

I've tried the deletion procedure about 10 times now with no luck...

Joe Glean