listening to Torah

VALEDICTION info at valediction.com
Fri May 24 07:51:41 EDT 2002

Hi Jack...
There are three sources I know of which offer portions of the Tanakh on
audio CD.

SOURCE 1:
Here is the website for a Monastery in France which has Genesis, the Psalms,
and I think even Isaiah all on audio CD now.
By the way, the also offer the entire Tanakh on cassette...
http://www.carmel.asso.fr/atelierducarmel/biblehebreu.htm
The website is in French, but there's a girl there named Joelle who knows
English.

E-mail Joelle at carmel.saint-sever at wanadoo.fr
When I ordered Genesis (a while back) I was able to use my VISA credit card,
and Joelle got the order out to me very quickly!

SOURCE 2:
ChadishMedia.Com

They offer Torah, Haftorah and Megillah Readings on audio CD...
http://www.chadishmedia.com/Any%20Torah,%20Haftorah%20and%20Megillah%20Readi
ng.htm

As well as a Complete Reading of the Tehillim (the Psalms)...
http://www.chadishmedia.com/Tehillim.htm

Note, however, that I have never ordered anything from these guys... so I'm
not sure of the quality, etc.

SOURCE 3:
Here's another link I found stored on my browser...
http://www.hebrewworld.com/html_folder/poth.html

These guys appear to offer the Psalms in Hebrew, but sung with a harp
playing in the background.
Plus I think a book is included in the package.
Check out their website, it looks interesting.

Hope this helps!
Joe Glean  --junior member--