Song of Solomon 1:4

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Fri May 17 12:37:25 EDT 2002

I was confused here. But the note 1cp refers to the verb. The
contentious item is the preposition with personal suffix, B.FK:, which
the Westminster database parses as PpX2ms, i.e. preposition with 2nd
person masculine singular suffix. But surely the form is actually
ambiguous, in pause and out of context.

Peter Kirk