Egyptian/Hebrew "y" Adjectives Last Try

weismann weismann at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Mar 20 06:49:35 EST 2002

Hello,  It's not a problem. Do you study very well Gardiner and other serious Egyptian Grammars ( very few)? I don't have time to check it out but you'ld if have interest. Then a comparison with Gesenius, Muraoka-Joüon, Mayer, etc will give you some insight about the issue you researched and that, it seems, is not clear.

Sincerely and with my best wishes,

Francis J. Weismann              weismann at fibertel.com.ar