raqia encore

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Wed Jul 24 18:20:22 EDT 2002

Peter,
Agreed.  One thing I find fascinating is the way some folks want to
say that the Genesis account is based on mythology similar to
Enuma Elish, tie in the word Tiamat and all the rest, while
simultaneously claiming elsewhere that it wasn't even written until
the second century B.C., several hundred years (at least!) after
Enuma Elish and the other stuff had passed off the scene!

In any case, I understand what you're doing.  I did it last time, so I
guess it's your turn ;-)