Akedah in the DSS?

SDBIBLESTUDY at aol.com SDBIBLESTUDY at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 09:30:22 EST 2002

Shalom!
I hope this email finds everyone prepared for a great new year!

I just finished reading "Abraham" by Feiler.  I found it to be an interesting book.  I have a question though, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, does Genesis 22 hold true to the Masoretic?  More specifically, do the DSS include the mention of Isaac as being the sacrifice or is he left unnamed like in the Quran?  Was the complete text of Genesis recovered at Qumran?

Thanks for your help in answering my questions
Jeff Fisher