Participant Reference in Zech 11

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Thu Apr 25 19:09:38 EDT 2002

Clay, are you aware of the following? I don't know if he deals with your
specific issues, but he does look at some participant reference
problems.

"Discourse-Driven Exegesis: Zechariah 11.4-17" by David J. Clark, The
Bible Translator, vol.50 no.3, July 1999, pp.323-339.

See also:

The Case Of The Vanishing Angel
The Bible Translator, Vol. 33 No. 2 (April, 1982): 213-218
David J. Clark

Notes: The Perils Of Pictures
The Bible Translator, Vol. 34 No. 4 (October, 1983): 440-441
David J. Clark

Peter Kirk