Fw: Hebrew Syntax., 2 Sam 15:37

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Thu Apr 18 17:34:41 EDT 2002

Rolf, the problem may be that you are one of the few list members to use
HTML format e-mail. Plain text format usually works better lists like
this. You have not made much use of HTML formatting, except that you
have occasionally tried to include Hebrew words but I have not been able
to read these because I don't have the right fonts.

Peter Kirk