Out of Egypt

George Athas gathas at goconnect.net
Mon Mar 26 02:53:03 EST 2001

| Perhaps this would be better submitted to the ANE list, but I was interested
| in comments from those interested specifically in the HB.  BTW:  Don't be
| confused by my use of the TaNaK -- I am a Christian)

Yes, this thread would be more appropriate on another discussion list, though I doubt ANE
is even the right forum to discuss it. I would encourage those who wish to participate in
this thread to continue it off-list in private. Please do not start threads like this on
B-Hebrew; other forums do exist where such topics can be discussed.

Best regards,

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(On behalf of the B-Hebrew Staff)