Sam, Chr & Josephus (Peter)

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Mon Mar 19 13:09:01 EST 2001

>Ian, I think you should apologise to the list, and especially to Jewish list
>members, for comparing Ezra to Hitler in this (or any) way. I am sure you
>did not intend to cause offence, but I hope you understand how offensive
>this could be.

Peter, you are taking political correctness to its usual absurd lengths. First the
only comparison I made was about what would be expected in two different situations.
If the only response you can make is going off the rails like this, I gather you
have chosen to end all discourse.

>In another posting you wrote "Gawd, Peter. That's a wild one!..."

Are you taking umbrage at "Gawd!"? Do you also take umbrage at "Crikey" or "Gosh!"?
Have I come across silly season or something?

Peter, I am sorry that you have this sort of reaction, but what sort of reaction
will you have with serious problems?

Ian