Rambi

Jan-Wim Wesselius wesselius at chello.nl
Tue Feb 6 04:20:45 EST 2001

Under certain circumstances, Rambi returns not the result of the present
query, but of the preceding one, whether your own or another person's. I
suspect this is the background of the problems which Liz reported. The
problem has been there ever since the Web-version started a year or so ago.
The easiest method around it is to put the same question again. I should
have written about it to the people who are minding it, but trusted others
would do so. I hope this helps.

Jan-Wim Wesselius
Dept. of Ancient History, University of Amsterdam

home address:
Hoekenes 26A, 1068 MT Amsterdam
Tel 0(031)20 619 1535; fax 619 1636
E-mail wesselius at chello.nl