SV: Various Hebrew Bible Versions and Manuscripts?

Niels Peter Lemche npl at teol.ku.dk
Wed Dec 12 04:28:00 EST 2001

Of course, any comparison must have as its basis the two wonderful fascimile
editions: Leningradiensis, D.N. Freedman, The Leningrad Codex. A Fascimile
Edition (Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans//Leiden: Brill, 1998), and Aleppo, Moshe
H. Goshen-Gottstein, The Aleppo Codex (Jerusalem: Magness, 1976) [this
edition seems still to be avaiable).
NPL