memcards

Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 17 08:56:23 EDT 2001

I've written something like MemCards for Windows.
Flash! Lite is freeware (written for Windows 3.1), but I charge for the
vocabulary databases (Greek, Hebrew, Latin, Aramaic).
Flash! Pro 2000 is still under development, costs $50, and the databases
include everything in Flash! Lite, plus all words in BDB and the GNT, plus
German and French. It can import Memcards files.

http://members.nbci.com/pennerkm/sensoft/flash!/

You may also consider DAVAR

http://members.nbci.com/freedavar/

Ken Penner
Ph.D. student, Biblical Field (Early Judaism)
McMaster University
Hamilton, Canada