3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT....

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Thu Sep 28 09:47:51 EDT 2000

> Hello,
>
> 3800 YEAR OLD ALPHABET FOUND INTACT ON THREE GLOBAL CONTINENTS
> http://www.viewzone.com/expo2002.html
>
> Although it this is not directly related to Biblical Hebrew,
> I would be interested in any comments on this subject.

The photo at the head of the page looks awfully well preserved to
be an authentic 3800 year old inscription.  I also notice that the
person working in the Negev is from BYU.  I would tend to suspect
that those who are "discovering" the other inscriptions, especially
the ones in America, have similar affiliations.  This sort of thing has
been tried before, always without success.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated."  C. S. Lewis