The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ??? (Peter)

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Sat Sep 2 22:36:48 EDT 2000

Ian wrote:

> >> assumption

> topic

> >> Which question, Dave??
> >
> >I only asked one question, Ian, and you know what it was.  I can't
> >help but think that this constant dodging is an answer in itself.
>
> >> Which question, Dave??

Here is the full text of that post, minus the part that Ian clipped.  I
took this directly from the archives.

--

> At 14.15 31/08/00 +0100, Peter Kirk wrote:
> >For evidence, I suggest you consult any good Hebrew grammar.
>
> This is Peter saying: I haven't got anything to back me up in my
assumption
> about what the text means and how it would have been perceived.

No, this is Ian saying "I haven't read the Hebrew grammars." Let's
get right down to it. Last year you told me that you couldn't read
Hebrew, had never learned it. Is this still the case?

--
Here endeth the cut-and-paste.  Please notice that there was no
paragraph break after the phrase "the Hebrew grammars."  To verify

So now, Ian, you know which question.  How about an answer?

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Éist le glór Dé."