Gen 1:1 "When God began to create"?

Kerry Shirts shirtail at cyberhighway.net
Tue Aug 29 23:31:32 EDT 2000

----------
From: 	Bill Ross[SMTP:wross at farmerstel.com]
Reply To: 	Bill Ross
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 29, 2000 8:40 PM
To: 	Biblical Hebrew
Subject: 	RE: Gen 1:1 "When God began to create"?

<Bill>
Just a personal note that I count it a "treat" to be able to discuss these
issues in such depth. I'm learning so much.

It is intriguing that the very first words of Scripture provide such great
challenges. Indeed, the first word! Discussing the complexities of every
passage of Scripture is like pondering the waves of the mysterious ocean
where wave follows undertow, and undertow follows wave, all with the same
water.

Err, better get back to the other side of my brain...

Kerry says:
NO KIDDING! And I appreciate ALL your efforts at making this so much fun to
be on b-Hebrew. I haven't posted much because I'm editing the proceedings
of our FAIR Symposium from this last week, so I'm scarce, but that may be
counted as a blessing - GRIN! But I appreciate all the myriad of insights
and ideas. I promise I won't always be a lurker.

Kerry A. Shirts