help in identifying a line...

gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU
Tue Aug 1 13:20:44 EDT 2000

One other note, on another search I found this to be a line from a cult
of REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC ILLUMINISM (OCCULTIC) group that talks about
Temple of Soloman, Keys of Enoch, and "Elohim Tzabaoth" "ruach Elohim" in
their literature. Go Here:

http://www.leapinglaughter.org/equinox/vol1/no8/

It could be their own language or some Satanic language.
Shalom