Biblical Hebrew Syntax Help

Tony Starks data7201 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 09:05:17 EDT 1999

First, I like to thank all for your past help and advice on matters of
Grammar.
After finishing "Hebrew Tutor" and studying mainly by myself,I'm
looking to take on Hebrew Syntax study. Are there (simple) books i can
read, exercises i can do, or any advice out there for someone going at it
alone? What can i do progressively to reach competence in syntax training?
I'm looking for something i can do in my spare time at home. (Family
responsibilities)
                 Thanks for your time.
                             Darren Anthony Starks
                                   (Tony) :-)