Mehqere Hag:Subscription clarification

Jonathan D. Safren yonsaf at beitberl.beitberl.ac.il
Thu Dec 30 07:07:57 EST 1999

issues/back issues of Mehqere Hag, I am providing the following
clarifications:

     Subscriptions and back issues may be obtained by writing the editor
at the
following address, or the undersigned:

Dr. Joseph Roth-Rotem
Chief Editor
Mehqere Hag
Center for Jewish Holiday Studies
Beit Berl College
44905 Beit Berl Post Office
Israel

     Subscriptions - NIS 50.00 or $12.00 per annum. Postage in Israel
is included.
     Foreign subscriptions should include $2.00 per volume for airmail
postage and handling. Therefore, the full cost of each volume ordered,
including postage, is $14.00.
     Some copies ofVolumes 1-9 are still available at the same price
for individual volumes. Orders of 5 or more back issues will receive
a 20% discount if paid for in Israeli currency.
   All checks are to be made out to: Beit Berl College - Mehqere Hag.
Orders will be processed after payment has been received.

Sincerely,
Jonathan D. Safren
Editor of the English Section
Mehqere Hag - A Journal of Jewish Culture
e-mail: yonsaf at beitberl.beitberl.ac.il