Tanakh

Richard W. Pickett Jr. nt.programmer at home.com
Fri Aug 13 11:16:28 EDT 1999

That's a really good idea.  Unfortunately there are no Jewish establishments in my town.  The nearest temple is 75+ miles away and they referred me to a company that supplies all of their publications.  This company doesn't carry _any_ Hebrew Tanach.  They are all in English.

I was hoping that there would be a company that I could order from that someone on this list knows of.  I would be willing to even pay shipping if anyone knows of a bookstore that would take a check or money order that carries the Hebrew Tanach.

BTW, I already have it on my computer and I'm not interested in another PC product.  I'm wanting a printed book.

Thanks,

Richard W. Pickett Jr.
Windows NT Server System Engineer
nt.programmer at home.com