discourse analysis

Kirk Lowery KirkLowery at xc.org
Fri Sep 18 16:10:00 EDT 1998

Prof. van der Merwe sent me the following I think is of interest:

> Dear Kirk
> One of best  more general works I came across in recent years on
> discourse analaysis is that of Georgakopoulou, A and Goutsos,
> Dionysis. Discourse Analysis. An Introduction. Edinburgh: Edinburgh
> University Press. 1997. ISBN 0 7486 0834 6. It is up-to-date, easy to
> read and give an excellent overview of the current state of art on
> each topic in the field of discourse analyis.
> Friendly greetings
> Christo H J van der Merwe
> Centre for Bible Translation in Africa and
> Eric Samson Chair for Biblical Hebrew Grammar
> Department of Ancient Near Eastern Studies
> University of Stellenbosch
> Stellenbosch 7600
> South Africa
> + 27 21 8083655 (work)
> + 27 21 8083480 (fax)
> + 27 21 8839134 (home)
> URL=http://www.sun.ac.za/local/academic/arts/onos/home.html
> e-mail: cvdm at semt.sun.ac.za

Blessings,

Kirk
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D.                              voice: (215) 572-3845
Associate Director of Academic Computing             fax: (215) 887-5404
Westminster Theological Seminary              email: <KirkLowery at xc.org>
Philadelphia, PA 19118