[Fwd: Biblical Hebrew Transcription (was: Jeremiah 23:2)]

T. L. Phillips tiphillips at infoave.net
Fri Sep 18 13:29:06 EDT 1998

Hey Paul,

What I was trying to do was make you think that more people agreed
with me by sending multiple messages :-) I was hoping you would
overlook the fact that they all came from me. What till you get the
next 55!

Actually, I got a mailer daemon message that my post was
undeliverable, so I shot another one off.

BTW, thanks for the great booklists, and suggestions on discourse
analysis, everybody.

tlp