Slightly off-topic: Specific question on Bibleworks and Wordperfect

Don Elbourne d.elbourne at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 6 09:13:31 EDT 1998

You have got to be kidding. If you are not even going to try, I can not help
you. Do you know how to copy and paste? It takes two seconds! That's much
less time than sending e-mails out requesting assistance for a problem you
may or may not have. And definitely much less time than searching for
mythical patch.

Don Elbourne

http://elbourne.simplenet.com