[B-Greek] Thanks for all the good years!

Terry Cook cookie99 at fuse.net
Thu Jun 16 15:38:30 EDT 2011

In 2002 I was reading a technical commentary on Romans and grew frustrated
with how it seemed all the "good" commentaries required at least a little
bit of proficiency with Greek. Shortly thereafter I signed up for Greek
classes at a local Bible college. I took three years there but even those
classes did not satisfy my thirst for understanding so I turned the Internet
and found B-Greek! There have been some fascinating discussions and I've
learned a lot :-)
Thank you one and all. I do intend on trying to make heads from tails on the
forum.

Terry Cook
sDg