[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Fri Jun 10 02:27:51 EDT 2011

Dear George,

I tried the following on the B-Greek Forum. In each case the epsilon, eta, omega and upsilon would not appear correctly. In the MS Word documents they would appear correctly. The difference may be that each below is TrueTypeFont versus PolytonicFont. Even then, I have not have had problems with the Unicode listed fonts.

Arial Unicode MS
BiblialS
Charis SIL
Ezra SIL