[B-Greek] Latest Amazon reveiw of Zondervan's Reader's Greek New Testamant and the latest version of Markos' Ultra-Nauseam regarding same

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:55:05 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Mark Lightman <lightmanmark at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, Oun,
>
> I'm pretty sure if you go to Zondervan's home page you can see samples of
> both editions.  The combined Hebrew-Greek Reader's edition is also out, allowing
> you to incur the wrath of purists from two different language families.
>

> Mark L

Thanks, I found it here.

http://www.zondervan.com/media/samples/pdf/0310273781_samptxt.pdf

A reviewer on Amazon mentioned about the Greek font for 'k'. The font
used is otherwise excellent. I think he is right that it confuses k
with the letter x.

Oun Kwon.

P.S. Is the correct English idiom could be 'for Pete's sake'?