[B-Greek] Latest Amazon reveiw of Zondervan's Reader's Greek NewTestamant and the latest version of Markos' Ultra-Nauseamregarding same

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 12:15:56 EDT 2010

Well, the golden age for Terry in Cincinatti would be the mid 70's when the
Reds had six guys on the team that are either in the Hall of Fame or probably
deserve to be.  Six guys plus the father (Griffey) of another guy who's going in the Hall.
Has anything been the same there since?

 Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS