[B-Greek] Introductory Grammar Suggestions

Randall Buth randallbuth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:10:30 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Barry H. <nebarry at verizon.net> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Randall Buth" <randallbuth at gmail.com>

Believe it or not, that's why we developed Living Koine Greek--to be
self-study modules. All the drills and readings are recorded, even if
'pre-Rosetta Stone' technology, something like the old FSI.
(Incidently, I'm going thru an FSI Swahili at the moment, trying to
pick up a language that I missed along the way.)

and on the teaching side we are all self-learners since it is a fair
estimate that none of us learned Greek in a oral-aural environment. So
for teachers the primary necessity is commitment. it is very difficult
to turn things around and it takes commitment to go around the next
bend, and the next, and over the next hilll, and the next. The first
commitment is to get on a path that will lead to the mountain plateau.

--
Randall Buth, PhD
www.biblicalulpan.org
randallbuth at gmail.com