[B-Greek] Buth's John

Mike Noel mike at vnoel.com
Wed May 27 11:48:05 EDT 2009

I received mine this past weekend.  Absolutely love it.  Unfortunately
I can't understand much of it at all.  This is due to the fact that
I'm barely 2/3's of the way through my first year of Greek.  Despite
that, I find it very fascinating.

I showed this to my Dad, who took Greek back in his seminary days 40
years ago, and he was quite impressed as well.  Might even be
interesting enough to get him back into studying the language.

Thank you very much Mr. Buth (or is it Dr.??)  I am very much looking
forward to additional recordings.

_M_