[B-Greek] APEQANOMEN THi

Webb Mealy webb at selftest.net
Fri May 16 18:25:59 EDT 2008

I suppose you get the clue if taking the words in their ordinary meanings
results in absurdity. Paul says "we have died", yet he is alive and he is
addressing living people. So "we have died" has to be understood as a figure
of speech. But that is only step one in trying to figure out what is going
on.

Webb Mealy