[B-Greek] Interlinear Plato?

Dr. Don Wilkins drdwilkins at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 19:13:01 EDT 2007

You might look for a series called "Classic Interlinear Translations"
or "Interlinear Translations of the Classics." I've only seen some
Latin works, but there might be Greek as well. The publisher was
David McKay Co. Inc., New York. You might also find really good text/
commentaries helpful (or even more so), such as those done by E. R.
Dodds, or found in the red-bound Oxford editions (Clarendon Press).

Don Wilkins